Friday, November 23, 2012

ReDeAnimation



This is the new theme for this blog. I’ve been meaning to make one for a while now. It’s partially based off of a dream I’ve had many times. I want to draw more of my dreams… It is also a partial self-portrait.

"Truthfully, I was afraid for to complete this picture for a number of reasons I currently cannot disclose. However, I pressed on for the sheer drive of creativity, while also striving for individuality… I don’t know if I succeeded, but one thing’s for sure: Mistakes and all, I am so damn proud of myself for completing this picture and I have absolutely no shame in that. My passions will always push me forward, assuring that I will never give up… ♥"

My friends helped a lot with the thought process of this piece... Thanks guys!



Created in Photoshop CS3 with the pen tool. Took about a week to complete.


No comments: