Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DTV 2???

I'm trying to come up with ideas for a sequel to my 2010 Degree Project film, DTV. I want to start script writing and storyboarding it in the near future. I think it'll be super fun!

I really need to officially post the process work of DTV 1 on here from my Degree Project blog... In retrospect, creating an alternate blog for my film was not the greatest idea... I'll have to get on top of that...

Also, I'm trying to work on style tests because I want the second film to have a different look and feel as well as more control, (ie: getting rid of a lot technical problems from the first film).

This is the first style test I did and I'm not all to fond of it... I don't like how Flash registers my lines, however, I learned that I could change the the settings in Flash to not alter your pencil strokes. That style test is in the post above.



No comments: