Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm posting this and I don't care!

Yeah...

Usually, I try not to post my fan art work up here because I don't free that it always showcases my best work and in some cases I don't put as much time and effort in to them.

This is not one of those times.

A few months ago I got into the wonderful series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic created by the amazing Lauren Faust. It helped break up the stress & insanity that was my last semester of college, so I extremely grateful for that.

Since I'm out of school and finally have free some time (to much free time) I decided to make some fan art based on one of my favorite MLP episodes called, "Suited for Success".



I wanted to draw this traditionally as opposed to digitally because I seldom ever see anyone make traditional MLP fan art and because I haven't worked in maker in a while. I know there are a lot of mistakes, I still might go back and add a couple of things... >.>

It took me forever to finish... I tried to keep to the original designs as much as possible. Each girl took about a day to complete.

Also, in case you were wondering, here's what the characters looked liked originally:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me my breath backkk!