Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm at Anime Boston from April 22-24!

As the title says, I'll be at Anime Boston this week from April 22-24 in the Artist Alley, Table 81! I'm sharing a table with my animation buddies Rebecca Wong and Makeba Bostic.





I usually don't like to post fanart stuff up on here, as I don't think it always showcases my best work and besides I have my deviantART account for that. However, I'm posting this because I'm venturing into my second real chance to sale my artwork. My first time two years ago was rather unsuccessful... Hopefully this year will be better.

I also made a tutorial video on how I colored my "Vocal Moon" print in Photoshop CS3 to promote our table:




This is the finished product when you repeat the video process several times...



If you're going to Anime Boston please come by and visit us! We would really appreciate the support! If not, please just wish us luck! :D

No comments: