Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm always late... :P




I'm finally done with something that should have been done months ago... :P

Anyway this is a super belated graduation gift for my animation/illustration buddy Lindsay Small, who was awesome to have as a teacher's assistant! She is also the one who inspired me to give Phi-Phi a TV head in this picture :D

-

My robot character Phi-Phi² MAX seems to have misplaced her head and is now using a TV as replacement...

I think my animation degree project might end up being based on this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna I love it!!! Thank you so much! The colors are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm learning animation at home and I would like to ask what kind of program you use! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous!

Most of the time for basic animations, like just drawing on paper, I use a program called "Frame Thief" to capture the individual drawn frames, then put them together with sound in another program called "Final Cut Pro".