Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bird Calls w/o BG sound

I actually just finished it this week! :P



Finally finshed! Well the animation portion is....

I'm going to be working with a Berklee student to add background sounds and possibly music to this animation. I'll put up that version when it's finished.

My second to last animation for my Animation III class is probably the most production heavy assignment I've done yet... :P

The assignment was to go to and create an animation based on an artist with sound found on the website. I picked "Birdcalls" (God knows why...) by photographer Lousie Laweler.

This assignment is about 1 minute and 30 seconds of hand drawn animation, full of composting, over layering movements, and 3 extremely annoying women making bird calls for no apparent reason.

The original animatic:






2 comments:

894357934 said...

Hahaha
I like how the first one prances along the sidewalk :P

Unknown said...

Thanks! :D